Gold Program Benefits
Our exclusive Gold Program advantages were designed specifically with you in mind – and to maximize the performance of your Sheffer cylinders. Our dedication to your total satisfaction with our products, service and support is what sets us apart from every other cylinder manufacturer in the industry. More importantly, membership is free, so register today to access all the advantages our Gold Program has to offer.
1. Three or Free Guarantee. Sheffer guarantees that we will ship any order that meets the following criteria within three business days – or your order is free.
- Qualifying products:
NFPA Style Cylinders
- A, MA, MH, HH series
- Bores 1-1/8″ through 8″ with strokes up to 60″
- Single and double rod
- Rod end styles 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6
- Standard rod size and the next oversized rod
- All mounts except T, TR & TF
- Standard porting – SAE and NPT
- Standard and Viton® seals
- Air bleeds
- Standard cushions
- Quantities up to 10 of the same model
- Non-NFPA Style Cylinders
- AA and CL Series – standard per catalog and price list
- Quantities up to 10 of the same model
- Terms and Conditions
- Orders must be received before 10:30 a.m. EST
- Orders will be processed and shipped three business days after order entry
- We pay for the cylinder(s) if your order does not ship on time – you only pay freight
- All orders must be drop shipped to your location
- Standard price structure applies
- Sheffer reserves the right to exclude any order
- Delays due to acts of God, civil unrest or workplace strike void this offer
2. 24-Hour Breakdown Service. Breakdown orders are shipped by the end of the next business day following order entry.
- Only a 15% of list surcharge will be added to standard pricing
- Service applies to all NFPA and non-NFPA style cylinders listed in our Three or Free Guarantee
- Contact your distributor for special handling
3. Three-Year Warranty. Sheffer warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of shipment.
- Field labor charges for parts removal and replacement
- Adjustments, repairs or other work
- Corrosion, electrolysis, mineral deposits or normal deterioration
- Misapplication, modification or change in original operating conditions
- Components supplied by others
- Defects in parts resulting from abuse, negligence, accident, fire or explosion
- Seals and other components subject to normal wear
The sole and exclusive remedy against Sheffer shall be for the repair or replacement of parts returned transportation prepaid to Sheffer’s factory and found by Sheffer to be defective. Replacement parts provided shall not extend the warranty period for said parts or for the total unit.
In consideration of this express warranty no other remedy (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages) shall be available. This warranty shall be in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and of all other obligations on the part of Sheffer. Sheffer neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other obligation or warranty.
4. Priority Replacement Service. If we send you an incorrect order, we will ship your replacement cylinder(s) on a 24-Hour Breakdown Service basis (see above).
- Service applies to all NFPA and non-NPFA style cylinders listed in our Three or Free Guarantee
- Sheffer will pay for premium freight to ship replacement products
- If it is determined that the original shipment was correct, Sheffer will invoice for both shipments and freight
5. Website Privileges. Our website has an area accessible only by Gold Program members.
- 2-D drawings and 3-D models direct from our engineering files
- Retrieve online engineering charts and other data
- Obtain troubleshooting ideas and sizing information
- Get answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions
- Check out our easy-to-use Cylinder Configurator